Chona In The City

Monday, July 26, 2004

Trial only =)

Heloh! I'm Chona Mae. I work as a helper for my ate at kuya. I help rich families in cleaning their housold chores and their surroundings too. Is my first time here in the Manila. Actwally, is not Manila but Valle Verde. My neighbors here in Valle Verde are big houses with rich families just like my ate and my kuya. Before in the past I lived in the province in the town of Romblon but now I'm here in the Valle Verde because my ate (mam tess or ate tess for short) and my kuya (sir arnold or kuya arnold for short) live here. I am a happy person today because my ate and my kuya teach me to use computer in the internet. I dont know internet and computer before coz i am only high school way back then but ate and kuya entered me in a bocational school. i go to st. chamuel technological institute near the pasig church. its the school near greenich pizza on the first floor with ukay-ukay on the second floor. the school in itself is on the third floor but aircon. i learn to travel the internet and do website that is why i have this. Anyways, let me tell you somethings about myself. I stand 5'1" feet tall and I'm 130 pounds. I am not fat but I am also not thin. Chaby only. =) I like chocolates and candies. I also like the McDonalds because it is in aircon. I go to school at night but i clean the household chores on days but I stopped in the school coz my ate and my kuya stopped me coz i get tired a lot. i cry and cry coz i luv school coz staying in school is cool and i learn a lot. but it is good that my ate and my kuya buy me a old computer. their son )kuya jeff or sir jeff for sure) go to States to study so they give me his old computer or PC (personal computer). i am tired now and i am sleepy so i will say goodbye in the meantime coz i have to wake up early to clean the household chores and ready the breakfast of the house. i feel sleepy also. i will just tell you about all the happenings here in the house. bye! that's all folks!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anu ka ba chona mali mali na nga yung grammar mo mali mali pa yung spelling mo...ayusin mo naman yan... hahaha ang benta mo talaga...hahaha :D

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay lang yan alam mo namang baguhan pa lang yan.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tama! there's always a room for improvement! Go!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!! your grammar sucks!!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uyy..sama nmn..jowk lng ba tong site na 2?nakakatuwa pero parang ewan..wag nmn sana sobra sobra ung discrimination dun sa grammar and spelling ni chona..lahat nmn ng tao ngkkmali din s grammar and spelling..kla nio nmn qng cnu kaung magaling...

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sa palagay ko, kahit ano pang gawin ni chona sa grammar and spelling nya, ayos lang.. naiintindihan naman naten yung messages nya nang malinaw eh.. :D

Go go chona!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wla nmn me mcb kay chona,atleast she express whats inside her.go chona kaya mo yan.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous jason brown said...

WTF Chona! i cant understand what you are talking about.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Buy penis enlargement pills said...

Well you are right about the point on personal computers.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous VigRX effective penis enlargement supplement said...

ayusin mo naman yan... hahaha ang benta mo talaga...hahaha :D

12:09 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

You have done a very good job here. I can say this is one of the most wonderful work I have ever seen.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous HghEnergizer anti aging treatment review said...

Its the school near greenich pizza on the first floor with ukay-ukay on the second floor.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Natural penis augmentation pills said...

The experience shared here was fabulous.This is well written too.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

Sounds pretty good . Work hard . You will be in their position one day .

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners said...

I really appreciate your work and hope that in the future your articles will be as good as this one i just read.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous How to increase penis size said...

This trial is so far very effective.I was really got astonished by that.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Top models clothing 2012 said...

A friend of mine told me about your blog and after reading this article i must go to him and personally thank for sharing your blog with me.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasaan ka na chona mae? 10 years na oh!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chona may, its me Jamie. i thinks you rememer me. We are classmate in the school in psay and we are become close when i treated you in the burger mashine. Hows happening to you now?

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home